Ascension St. John Children’s Hospital and Wayne Pediatrics join forces
ANA honors Dr. Robert Lisak with Distinguished Neurology Teacher Award.Read more
Share your story
The School of Medicine Office of Public Affairs and Publications is always open to story ideas of all kinds. Please let us know about the things important to you. We frequently cover research news, appointments and achievements, and events involving the School of Medicine community. If you have an idea, please share your story ideas below.
- Grandmother’s health journey leads Abigail Fielder to Cancer Biology Graduate Program
- ‘Our soul is hurting’ — WSU Indian physicians help with India’s COVID relief efforts
- Warrior M.D. in action: Class of 2021 graduate Amanda Manly, M.D.
- Dr. Theodore Jones to chair MSMS task force on health care disparities
- Wayne State awarded $2.5 million NIH grant to grow graduate training programs