New Maternal Support Room in Scott Hall
Rana Awdish, M.D.
Associate Professor of Internal Medicine Rana Awdish, M.D., was recently named a Hospital Hero by U.S. News and World Report for her work on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic.Read more
Share your story
The School of Medicine Office of Public Affairs and Publications is always open to story ideas of all kinds. Please let us know about the things important to you. We frequently cover research news, appointments and achievements, and events involving the School of Medicine community. If you have an idea, please share your story ideas below.
- George Mogill, M.D., School of Medicine Class of 1942, dies at 103 years old
- School of Medicine dedicates new Maternal Support Room in Scott Hall
- Wayne Med-Direct reaches milestone as first cohort starts WSU School of Medicine
- Dr. Noel Rose, former chair of Immunology and Microbiology, dead at 92
- WSU secures NIH grant to study biomarkers of preterm birth