Chinese faculty, community pool resources to donate 50,000 pieces of PPE
Shanita Thomas was 3 years old when she realized she wanted to be a doctor, and 7 when she entered her first foster home. She is now a member of the Wayne State University School of Medicine’s Class of 2022.Read more
Share your story
The School of Medicine Office of Public Affairs and Publications is always open to story ideas of all kinds. Please let us know about the things important to you. We frequently cover research news, appointments and achievements, and events involving the School of Medicine community. If you have an idea, please share your story ideas below.
- Message on civil unrest from Dean Mark E. Schweitzer, M.D.
- Wayne State MTRAC-funded project uses computer-assisted technology to mitigate surgical bleeding
- Virtual Cereal Drive for Detroit children continues through June 8
- Students deliver care packages to refugee children at the end of Ramadan
- Office of Faculty Affairs announces faculty promotion and tenure