Warrior M.D.s around the world
Caring for the underserved motivated Cheryl Craig to become a student in the Wayne State University School of Medicine, and it drives her service with WSU’s Diabetes Education and Wellness clinic (DEW).Read more
- Students learn veteran health care needs straight from the source
- Symposium to honor Professor Emeritus Eugene Schoener, Ph.D.
- Dr. Lisak co-edits newest book in Contemporary Neurology Series
- Doug Skrzyniarz appointed vice dean of Finance and Administration
- World’s best string quartets teach medical students the art of nonverbal communication
Share your story
The School of Medicine Office of Public Affairs and Publications is always open to story ideas of all kinds. Please let us know about the things important to you. We frequently cover research news, appointments and achievements, and events involving the School of Medicine community. If you have an idea, please share your story ideas below.