Yale Cancer Center welcomes Wayne State University’s Taylor Barrow to new diversity program
Dr. Uberti named interim leader of Karmanos and OncologyRead more
Share your story
The School of Medicine Office of Public Affairs and Publications is always open to story ideas of all kinds. Please let us know about the things important to you. We frequently cover research news, appointments and achievements, and events involving the School of Medicine community. If you have an idea, please share your story ideas below.
- Student National Medical Association re-elects Warrior M.D. Class of 2023’s Candace Acuff to leadership role
- New mural celebrates progress, hope in HIV treatment and prevention
- Yale Cancer Center welcomes Wayne State University’s Taylor Barrow to new diversity program
- Wayne State research may help pave the way to treat hearing loss
- Michigan AHEC awarded five-year HRSA grant and announces western expansion
In the news
- Browser cookies make people more cautious online, study finds
- Jan. 6 hearing gives primetime exposure to graphic violence and dramatic evidence -- the question is, to what end?
- What 5 previous congressional investigations can teach us about the House Jan. 6 committee hearings
- Mass shootings leave behind collective despair, anguish and trauma at many societal levels
- 19 children, 2 adults killed in Texas elementary school shooting – 3 essential reads on America’s relentless gun violence