The university’s Academic Restart Subcommittee has issued guidelines to aid faculty and academic staff as they prepare for the fall semester.
The guidelines address:
- In-person and remote/online course choices
- Steps to physically return to campus
- Recommended syllabus information
- Online teaching resources
- Student remote/online tech support
- Student compliance: On-campus COVID-19 protection measures
- Student advising information
- Using Zoom to engage students in remote/online learning
The guidelines, formatted as one-page flyers, resulted from members’ collaborative efforts since mid-April in support of faculty and academic staff during the COVID-19 pandemic. They provide clear information about decisions reached to protect the university’s academic mission during this difficult time. The guidelines will continue to be updated as additional information is available.