WHAT: 28th Annual NOBLE & Justice Society Criminal Justice Career Fair
Learn about career opportunities with:
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
- U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration
- Homeland Security Investigations
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- Secret Service
- U.S. Probation and Pretrial Services
- Other corrections, courts, advocacy, police and criminal justice-related agencies
WHEN: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Tuesday, April 9, 2019
WHERE: Student Center Building ballroom, 5221 Gullen Mall, Wayne State University, Detroit
MORE INFO: This event is open to current college students, graduates and anyone interested in exploring career and internship opportunities.
This event is sponsored by Wayne State University’s Department of Criminal Justice, NOBLE and the WSU Justice Society Student Organization.
MEDIA: Please contact Tom Reynolds at email@example.com or 313-577-8093 if you are planning to attend.