- daniellewright David Ramsey: Words of the Wise and Talented
- 9:37 AM Mar 28
- tweensread Visual Culture of Children: Graphic Novels
- 6:20 AM Mar 28
- diversity21 Leading Ladies of LIS: Eliza Valeria Atkins Gleason
- 3:00 AM Mar 28
- warriorweekend Warrior Weekend - Spring is Here!
- 5:01 AM Mar 27
- yacityyac In Favor of a Partnership between School and Public Libraries
- 2:50 PM Mar 26
Study of brain networks shows why children with obsessive-compulsive disorder might not be able to 'move on'
A new study by scientists at the School of Medicine sheds significant light on our understanding of how brain networks contribute to obsessive-compulsive disorder in youth. Led by David Rosenberg, M.D., and Vaibhav Diwadkar, Ph.D., the research demonstrates that communication between some of the brain's most important centers is impaired in the disorder. More
News & Announcements
- Spring Open House presentation
- Mar 28 2015
- The Wayne State University College of Engineering’s Big Data and Business Analytics group has received a $62,000 research grant from...Mar 27 2015
- WayneBuy will be unavailable from Friday evening through Sunday noon
- WayneBuy will be going through its quarterly upgrades, and will be unavailable from Friday, March 27 th @ 9:00 pm until...Mar 27 2015
- Wayne State University and City of Detroit team up to improve community water service maintenance and treatment
- Wayne State University has signed a Memorandum of Understanding to form an official partnership with the City of Detroit Water and Sewerage...Mar 27 2015
Check your WSU email for details.
Complete survey by April 20, enter to win bookstore gift card!
- Nurse Anesthesia 33rd Annual Seminar Student RSVP
- Mar 28 6:30AM - 4:00PM
- Nurse Anesthesia 33rd Annual Seminar Vendor RSVP
- Mar 28 6:30AM - 4:30PM
- MIST Detroit
- Mar 28 9:00AM - 8:00PM
- 2015 Spring Open House Volunteer
- Mar 28 9:00AM - 1:30PM
- Graduate School: BEST Program, Phase II - Government Workshop
- Mar 28 9:00AM - 4:00PM