- coecareers Michigan Science Center - Connected Learning Coordinator
- 9:53 AM Dec 9
- griefandhealing Acceptance and Grieving: Two different things?
- 9:45 AM Dec 9
- careerservices AllState has an opening for a HR Internship opportunity
- 5:43 AM Dec 9
- cavalcade Cavalcade of Food - Creamy Mushroom Rice
- 4:50 AM Dec 8
- wsupal The Finals Week Study Session Schedule is Here!
- 5:27 AM Dec 7
The NCAA national office has released the 2016 Division II federal graduation rate and Academic Success Rate data. For the 2009-10 cohort, Wayne State University student-athletes graduated at 76 percent, 117 percent higher than the comparable campus population. It was also the second-highest mark of current Great Lakes Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (GLIAC) teams and the top mark of all schools that will be a member of the GLIAC in 2017-18.
News & Announcements
- ATTENTION COMMUNICATIONS AND P.R. MAJORS
- The Wayne State EcoCAR 3 team is seeking a Communications Manager for the Winter 2017 semester! The Communications Manager will have the chance...Dec 9 2016
- College of Education Center for Health and Community Impact is proud to partner with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan to have a positive impact on the health of Michigan kids.
- Dec 9 2016
- Wayne Law named among best law schools in nation for bar prep
- DETROIT – Wayne State University Law School has been recognized as one of the best law schools in the nation for bar exam preparation by The...Dec 9 2016
- Biological science professor wins crowdfunding competition to support ongoing cave beetle research
- Markus Friedrich knows a thing or two about adaptation — and cave beetles. Friedrich, a professor in the Department of Biological...Dec 9 2016
- Statement on Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- The James Pearson Duffy Department of Art and Art History, Wayne State University (WSU), Detroit, is proud to release the following Statement on...Dec 9 2016
Get your winter parking spot!