Warrior M.D. School of Medicine’s Class of 2023 earn medical degrees
Dr. Uberti named interim leader of Karmanos and OncologyRead more
Share your story
The School of Medicine Office of Public Affairs and Publications is always open to story ideas of all kinds. Please let us know about the things important to you. We frequently cover research news, appointments and achievements, and events involving the School of Medicine community. If you have an idea, please share your story ideas below.
- Medical student Leya Maliekal wins Family Medicine summer externship grant
- Pre-medical Post Baccalaureate Program celebrates 2022-2023 cohort of students
- Congratulations, doctors: Warrior M.D. School of Medicine’s Class of 2023 earn medical degrees
- Michigan AHEC graduates fourth cohort of AHEC Scholars
- Internal Medicine residency program captures awards at SEMCME research event
In the news
- Work requirements don’t work for domestic violence survivors – but Michigan data shows they rarely get waivers they should receive for cash assistance
- Mounting research points to health harms from cannabis, THC and CBD use during pregnancy, adolescence and other periods of rapid development
- A friend who’s more boss than BFF may be harmful for teens’ mental health
- Is it time for teachers to get a raise?
- A journey from work to home is about more than just getting there – the psychological benefits of commuting that remote work doesn’t provide