Department of Pediatrics Research Day showcases cutting-edge findings
Dr. Uberti named interim leader of Karmanos and OncologyRead more
Share your story
The School of Medicine Office of Public Affairs and Publications is always open to story ideas of all kinds. Please let us know about the things important to you. We frequently cover research news, appointments and achievements, and events involving the School of Medicine community. If you have an idea, please share your story ideas below.
- American Tinnitus Association elects Wayne State researcher as new chair
- Wayne State to develop application to conduct automated motivational interviewing counseling focused on weight loss
- Wayne State’s Department of Pediatrics Research Day showcases cutting-edge findings
- Researchers' findings provide possibility of reversing deafness in some
- Zeynoire Anderson named one of 15 ElevateMeD Scholars for 2023
In the news
- Mounting research points to health harms from cannabis, THC and CBD use during pregnancy, adolescence and other periods of rapid development
- A friend who’s more boss than BFF may be harmful for teens’ mental health
- Teacher pensions are becoming a bigger share of educational costs
- Is it time for teachers to get a raise?
- A journey from work to home is about more than just getting there – the psychological benefits of commuting that remote work doesn’t provide