New article shows how science could reveal racism’s real impact on the body and brain
Kamiar Moin, Ph.D.
Kamiar Moin, Ph.D., professor of Pharmacology at the Wayne State University School of Medicine and director of the Microscopy, Imaging and Cytometry Resources Core at the Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute, has secured a five-year, $1.5 million R50 grant from the National Cancer Institute.Read more
Share your story
The School of Medicine Office of Public Affairs and Publications is always open to story ideas of all kinds. Please let us know about the things important to you. We frequently cover research news, appointments and achievements, and events involving the School of Medicine community. If you have an idea, please share your story ideas below.
- Wayne Pediatrics now seeing patients at 400 Mack Detroit Health Center
- Cancer Biology Graduate Program’s Allison Mitchell wins 2020 Leonard N. Simons Award
- New article shows how science could reveal racism’s real impact on the body and brain
- Wayne State makes up nearly 40 percent of student presentations accepted to American College of Physicians annual meeting
- Wayne Health opens New 400 Mack Detroit Health Center: Epicenter for integrated primary care and population health