- Halie Mcintosh Project 5: Paste Up Book
- 3:49 PM Dec 12
- Jessica Bauer Arguments for A Standardized Interview Approach
- 12:04 PM Dec 12
- Jessica Bauer What to Say to a CEO About Coaching
- 11:59 AM Dec 12
- Veronica Bielat ERIC PDF Restoration Project Update
- 11:27 AM Dec 12
- Carmen Gamlin Calling All WSU Civil Engineers Seeking a Full Time Opportunity - Numerous Michigan Based Positions
- 9:53 AM Dec 12
SPARK - Wayne State's 84th Annual Spring Dance Concert scheduled March 8-9
The Maggie Allesee Department of Theatre and Dance at Wayne State University will celebrate its 84th year this week with SPARK, its 2013 spring dance concert.
SPARK features dance works by nationally renowned guest artists Papa Hanne, Wanjiru Kamuyu, Nycole Ray, and Ron Todorowski, WSU faculty members Jeff Rebudal, Meg Paul and Liz Schmidt, and select WSU student choreographers.
"Audience members will experience our culturally-enriched program when they attend SPARK," says WSU senior and SPARK choreographer Michelle Brock. "There's going to be a little something for every audience member to enjoy."
Performances are at 7:30 p.m. on Friday, March 8 and Saturday, March 9 at Wayne State's Bonstelle Theatre located at 3424 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48201.
General admission is $12 for advance purchase. Tickets are available online at www.wsushows.com or at the Box Office, located in the Hillberry Theatre, 4743 Cass Avenue. Tickets will be available at the door for $15.
Visit the Maggie Allesee Department of Theatre and Dance website to learn more about SPARK and other programs.