- Carmen Gamlin Student Volunteers are Needed for April 1st Career Expo - Contact Nannette McCleary at email@example.com.
- 10:39 AM Mar 7
- Hannah Mathers Warrior Weekend - Spring Break edition
- 3:30 AM Mar 7
- Halie Mcintosh Road Safety in Egypt
- 8:05 AM Mar 6
- Dante' Jones Korean addition to our Detroit flava !
- 7:56 AM Mar 6
- Veronica Bielat Dean Carolyn Shields coeditor of the International Handbook of Educational Leadership and Social (in)justice
- 6:15 AM Mar 6
Wayne State's Mort Harris Recreation and Fitness Center helps get resolutions back on track
February is almost over - how are those New Year's resolutions working out for you? That's what we thought.
Thankfully, WSU's Mort Harris Recreation and Fitness Center (RFC) is coming to the rescue.
The RFC offers several opportunities to keep you happy, healthy and -most of all - having fun throughout the year. The 78,000-square-foot facility offers more than just the glorified hamster wheel known as a treadmill (although there are plenty of those).
From a 30-foot rock climbing wall to a three-lane walking/jogging track and a weekly schedule full of group fitness classes, the RFC has more than enough to keep you out of a workout rut.
According RFC Director Christie Nolan, Spinning, "Trim and Tone" and the intensely-named "Lactic Acid Trip" are some of the center's most popular group classes. "We have over 960 employees who take advantage of the RFC each year," says Nolan.
RFC memberships start at just $10 per month for first-year members. Stop in to tour of the RFC or learn more at www.rfc.wayne.edu.