- Khalled Allie Pecha Kucha. Typographic Logos/Branding.
- 12:07 PM Apr 23
- Carmen Gamlin Join the Hybrid Warriors to add AWESOME to your career portfolio
- 5:55 AM Apr 23
- Carmen Gamlin EcoCAR 2 is Seeking highly motivated, hard-working, ambitious students for sub-team leaders
- 5:23 AM Apr 23
- RAS A1 is Not Just a Steak Sauce
- 5:18 AM Apr 23
- Geoffrey Nathan Maybe our students aren't so savvy after all
- 4:49 AM Apr 23
Wayne State's Jeff Rebudal live at the DIA
Wayne State University Associate Professor of Dance and Choreographer Jeff Rebudal, along with a trio of student dancers, will present a reimagining of Igor Stravinsky's classic ballet The Firebird at the Detroit Institute of Arts (DIA).
The classic Slavic folktale, set to Igor Stravinsky's groundbreaking score, is part of the DIA's Friday Night Live entertainment series.
Performances will take place at 7 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 18, in the DIA's Rivera Court.
The Firebird is presented in conjunction with the DIA exhibition Fabergé: The Rise and Fall, now showing through January 21.
In addition to his work with WSU, Rebudal is the artistic director of New York and Detroit-based Rebudal Dance and is an original founding member of the critically acclaimed Seán Curran Company in which he performed and toured throughout the nation and abroad from 1995 to 2003. Prior to moving to New York, Rebudal performed professionally in Honolulu, Hawaii for where he has born and raised.
For more information, visit www.diadetroit.org.