OneCard system to receive upgrade
To improve services to the WSU campus community, during the week of Dec. 17, the OneCard CS Gold system will be upgraded to a newer version. The system upgrade process will take three to four days. Beginning Tuesday, Dec. 18, at 10 a.m. until Friday, Dec. 21, certain aspects of the OneCard system will not be available.
During the above period, the following OneCard services will function offline and continue to be available:
• Parking (Assigned) - Existing patrons that have access will not be affected. New patrons cannot be added until the system is back online.
• Parking (OneCard Debit & Guest Cards) - Readers will gather information from patrons swiping in and cards will be charged/debited when the system is back online.
• Door Access - Existing patrons that have access will not be affected. New patrons cannot be added until the system is back online.
• Elevator Access - Existing patrons that have access will not be affected. New patrons cannot be added until the system is back online.
• Photocopying - Limited (up to 20 copies while the system is offline).
• Printing - Limited (up to $5.00 or 50 prints while the system is offline).
• Meal Plans - Readers in the dining halls will gather information while offline for those with valid meal plans. (Meal Plans Only - OneCard $ cannot be accepted)
• Office Deposits - Available; however the funds cannot be added to an account for use by a patron until the system is back online.
The following services will not be available:
• Printing and Issuing of New or Replacement OneCards
• POS/OneCard use at Campus Vendors/Restaurants
• Laundry Services
• OneCard Vending
• Online Deposits
• Cash Machine (CSVT) Deposits
• Fitness Center Access Swipe
• Door Access Management through the web portal
• OneCard Reports
Additionally, in preparation for the upgrade, the system will be down for up to 60 minutes on Saturday, Dec. 15, starting at 8 a.m. During this time services affected will mimic those available/not available during the upgrade.
Questions about the upgrade and the affected services may be directed to OneCard@wayne.edu or call 313-577-CARD.