- SPA A Message from the NIH Regarding Issues with Multi-Project Applications
- 4:13 AM Jul 24
- Carmen Gamlin Addon Services, LLC is looking to hire a Construction Manager
- 12:24 PM Jul 23
- Carmen Gamlin Addon Services is Looking to Hire Full Time Assemblers
- 12:17 PM Jul 23
- Geralyn Stephens COURSE CONVERSATIONS: Keeping the momentum going!
- 8:29 AM Jul 23
- Geralyn Stephens Student Feedback as a Component of Student Engagement
- 12:11 PM Jul 23
College of Nursing gains membership in prestigious Ageing Research Network
The Wayne State University College of Nursing was approved for membership in the Global Ageing Research Network, a component of the International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics. LuAnn Etcher, assistant professor and director for WSU’s Adult and Gerontological Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program, was instrumental in obtaining approval for the college to join the prestigious network.