- tweensread Series Books: The “Happy Meal” of Children’s and Young Adult Literature
- 7:32 AM Feb 27
- somras Taxation with Proper Representation
- 4:23 AM Feb 25
- engineeringjobs Attention all WSU Engineering Students Working in Industry - Are You Enrolled in a Co-op Course?
- 3:08 AM Feb 25
- proftech Recent dealings with Stingray
- 3:52 AM Feb 24
- diversity21 Dr. Sadie P. Delaney: Pioneering Bibliotherapist
- 11:18 AM Feb 23
College of Nursing gains membership in prestigious Ageing Research Network
The Wayne State University College of Nursing was approved for membership in the Global Ageing Research Network, a component of the International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics. LuAnn Etcher, assistant professor and director for WSU’s Adult and Gerontological Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program, was instrumental in obtaining approval for the college to join the prestigious network.