- coecareers Experienced Spanish Interpreter needed
- 12:07 PM Oct 20
- advising SSW events and opportunities
- 9:19 AM Oct 20
- griefandhealing Solo Parenting
- 7:49 AM Oct 20
- bestwayne Creating the BEST Version of Myself: What I Learned from My Internship with BEST/ReBUILDetroit
- 6:44 AM Oct 20
- careerservices Does food excite you? 2941 Street Food is looking for you!
- 6:48 AM Oct 19
College of Nursing gains membership in prestigious Ageing Research Network
The Wayne State University College of Nursing was approved for membership in the Global Ageing Research Network, a component of the International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics. LuAnn Etcher, assistant professor and director for WSU’s Adult and Gerontological Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program, was instrumental in obtaining approval for the college to join the prestigious network.