- daniellewright To Apartment or Not to Apartment? That is the Question.
- 8:52 PM Nov 26
- coecareers WSU seeks a STEM Instructional Designer to join our team
- 6:12 AM Nov 26
- engineeringjobs Embedded Software Engineer – Plymouth BS/MS EE
- 8:31 AM Nov 24
- scitechlib Thu 12/3 Reuther Brownbag: Labor Relations in the Earthmoving Equipment Industry
- 4:22 AM Nov 23
- constellations A Constellation Webquest!
- 11:22 AM Nov 20
College of Nursing gains membership in prestigious Ageing Research Network
The Wayne State University College of Nursing was approved for membership in the Global Ageing Research Network, a component of the International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics. LuAnn Etcher, assistant professor and director for WSU’s Adult and Gerontological Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program, was instrumental in obtaining approval for the college to join the prestigious network.