- coecareers Muskegon Public Schools - Elementary Teacher (2 Positions)
- 1:21 PM Aug 31
- scholarscoop Elsevier: Patent Troll as well as Publisher?
- 5:00 AM Aug 31
- advising Upcoming events in the School of Social Work
- 1:00 PM Aug 30
- careerservices CIA Recruiting Day in Dearborn on October 21
- 7:28 AM Aug 30
- bestwayne Where Can My PhD Take Me?
- 6:05 AM Aug 30
College of Nursing gains membership in prestigious Ageing Research Network
The Wayne State University College of Nursing was approved for membership in the Global Ageing Research Network, a component of the International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics. LuAnn Etcher, assistant professor and director for WSU’s Adult and Gerontological Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program, was instrumental in obtaining approval for the college to join the prestigious network.