- tweensread Nonfiction for Homeschoolers at the Public Library
- 11:14 AM Mar 30
- engaging-genEd Hello World!
- 6:10 AM Mar 30
- katherinenaranjo Project 4: Constrained Systems
- 9:13 AM Mar 29
- daniellewright David Ramsey: Words of the Wise and Talented
- 9:37 AM Mar 28
- diversity21 Leading Ladies of LIS: Eliza Valeria Atkins Gleason
- 3:00 AM Mar 28
College of Nursing gains membership in prestigious Ageing Research Network
The Wayne State University College of Nursing was approved for membership in the Global Ageing Research Network, a component of the International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics. LuAnn Etcher, assistant professor and director for WSU’s Adult and Gerontological Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program, was instrumental in obtaining approval for the college to join the prestigious network.