- Student Center Adding technology to the Student Center
- 4:00 AM Sep 30
- Carmen Gamlin Hewlett Packard Recruits at Wayne State - Sept 30th Information Session
- 5:09 AM Sep 29
- Natalie Frakes Food Feature: Dine Drink Detroit
- 10:51 AM Sep 28
- Sonali Patel Warrior Weekend - Dlectricity is Back!
- 6:03 AM Sep 26
- RAS International Trial of Mystery
- 5:25 AM Sep 24
College of Nursing gains membership in prestigious Ageing Research Network
The Wayne State University College of Nursing was approved for membership in the Global Ageing Research Network, a component of the International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics. LuAnn Etcher, assistant professor and director for WSU’s Adult and Gerontological Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program, was instrumental in obtaining approval for the college to join the prestigious network.