- ad1112 RGBSI Collaborates with WSU Career Services to fill Long-Term Contract Postions
- 5:05 AM Dec 18
- Audrey DIA Photography Exhibit: Photographs from the Detroit Walk-In Portrait Studio by Corine Vermeulen
- 1:51 PM Dec 17
- ej2929 "Denslow's Night before Christmas"
- 5:33 AM Dec 17
- RAS Fringepocalypse Redux
- 3:26 AM Dec 17
- ab9599 Finding Your Passion
- 12:02 PM Dec 15
College of Nursing gains membership in prestigious Ageing Research Network
The Wayne State University College of Nursing was approved for membership in the Global Ageing Research Network, a component of the International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics. LuAnn Etcher, assistant professor and director for WSU’s Adult and Gerontological Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program, was instrumental in obtaining approval for the college to join the prestigious network.