- coecareers Muskegon Public Schools - Classroom Assistant Floater
- 11:47 AM Feb 8
- engineeringjobs MDOT - Seeking Construction Co-ops in Traverse City, MI
- 7:45 AM Feb 8
- careerservices The Dallas Police Department is Hiring!
- 10:03 AM Feb 5
- wellnesswarriors Tweeting Not Sleeping? What is Your Social Media/Sleep Balance? By Dr. Michael Breus
- 5:28 AM Feb 5
- warriorweekend Warrior Weekend - Happy February!
- 4:04 AM Feb 5
College of Nursing gains membership in prestigious Ageing Research Network
The Wayne State University College of Nursing was approved for membership in the Global Ageing Research Network, a component of the International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics. LuAnn Etcher, assistant professor and director for WSU’s Adult and Gerontological Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program, was instrumental in obtaining approval for the college to join the prestigious network.