- fr8961 Data sharing policy now in effect at PLOS journals
- 6:25 AM Oct 31
- ez4250 Warrior Weekend - Happy Halloween!
- 5:10 AM Oct 31
- fs8037 Project3: Fictional Letterforms Part 4
- 3:29 PM Oct 29
- RAS HRSA: It's Not An Infection
- 12:23 PM Oct 29
- ad1112 Detroit Diesel Hosting an Info Session and Meet & Greet on November 13th.
- 6:04 AM Oct 29
College of Nursing gains membership in prestigious Ageing Research Network
The Wayne State University College of Nursing was approved for membership in the Global Ageing Research Network, a component of the International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics. LuAnn Etcher, assistant professor and director for WSU’s Adult and Gerontological Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program, was instrumental in obtaining approval for the college to join the prestigious network.