- engaging-genEd Starting the conversation about General Education reform
- 9:17 AM Oct 6
- careerservices One week from today! Mark your calendar and print off your resume, the Spotlight 7 Career Fair is only one week from today.
- 6:47 AM Oct 6
- engineeringjobs Opening for BS Electrical Engineer at General Dynamics via AcroCorp *Must be US Citizen*
- 6:39 AM Oct 6
- gradschool WSU Warrior Wednesday Webinar - Career Series
- 6:05 AM Oct 6
- cavalcade Cavalcade of Food - Diner Inspired Fried Chicken
- 5:55 AM Oct 6
College of Nursing gains membership in prestigious Ageing Research Network
The Wayne State University College of Nursing was approved for membership in the Global Ageing Research Network, a component of the International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics. LuAnn Etcher, assistant professor and director for WSU’s Adult and Gerontological Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program, was instrumental in obtaining approval for the college to join the prestigious network.