- ab9599 The Humanity of My Patients: Volunteering and the Vietnam War
- 7:31 AM Nov 21
- dy4480 1001 Laughs Arab American Dearborn Comedy Festival
- 4:50 AM Nov 21
- ez4250 Warrior Weekend - Detroit's Tree Lighting!
- 4:23 AM Nov 21
- Career Services Consultant Attention WSU International Students! Today, Nov 21st is the Detroit GTRI Conference with a Few Final Slots Remaining!
- 2:46 AM Nov 21
- Cece Reflection: Final Thoughts and Comments Regarding Typography 1
- 3:09 PM Nov 20
College of Nursing gains membership in prestigious Ageing Research Network
The Wayne State University College of Nursing was approved for membership in the Global Ageing Research Network, a component of the International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics. LuAnn Etcher, assistant professor and director for WSU’s Adult and Gerontological Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program, was instrumental in obtaining approval for the college to join the prestigious network.