- Susan Crowley Pure Michigan DREAM JOB 2014
- 7:36 AM Apr 18
- Carmen Gamlin Hewlett Packard Recruits WSU Engineering Alumni Talent for Pontiac Office
- 7:12 AM Apr 18
- Hannah Mathers Warrior Weekends in the D - Easter edition
- 5:43 AM Apr 18
- Carmen Gamlin Pure Michigan Dream Job Summit 2014 at Ford Field June 13th - Over 100 Employers! Register by April 30th!
- 4:28 AM Apr 18
- Kenneth Smith Is Having a Student Veterans Resource Center Enough?
- 7:28 PM Apr 17
Wayne State University and Schoolcraft College announce new partnership
Wayne State has a history of providing access to excellence, and a new partnership with Schoolcraft College will extend that opportunity to a new part of metro Detroit.
Beginning in fall 2014, students will be able to take select Wayne State business and engineering classes in a newly renovated building at Seven Mile and Haggerty in Livonia.
Undergraduate courses in accounting, management, computer science and engineering technology will be offered. Graduate business classes providing the foundation for an M.B.A. will also be offered.
Provost Margaret E. Winters, speaking at an announcement about the partnership said, “At Wayne State, we want to offer classes and programs when and where it’s convenient for students. This new facility will give us a presence in another part of metro Detroit and create an opportunity for more people to earn degrees in the high demand fields of business and engineering. With more and more students attending community colleges, it’s important that Wayne State create partnerships like this to offer pathways to a bachelor’s degree.”