- Carmen Gamlin WSU Warriors - You still have time to secure a summer 2014 internship
- 6:14 AM Apr 24
- SPA Pilot Program for Enhancement of Contractor Employee Whistleblower Protections
- 4:27 AM Apr 24
- Khalled Allie Pecha Kucha. Typographic Logos/Branding.
- 12:07 PM Apr 23
- Carmen Gamlin Join the Hybrid Warriors to add AWESOME to your career portfolio
- 5:55 AM Apr 23
- Carmen Gamlin EcoCAR 2 is Seeking highly motivated, hard-working, ambitious students for sub-team leaders
- 5:23 AM Apr 23
Wayne State University and Schoolcraft College announce new partnership
Wayne State has a history of providing access to excellence, and a new partnership with Schoolcraft College will extend that opportunity to a new part of metro Detroit.
Beginning in fall 2014, students will be able to take select Wayne State business and engineering classes in a newly renovated building at Seven Mile and Haggerty in Livonia.
Undergraduate courses in accounting, management, computer science and engineering technology will be offered. Graduate business classes providing the foundation for an M.B.A. will also be offered.
Provost Margaret E. Winters, speaking at an announcement about the partnership said, “At Wayne State, we want to offer classes and programs when and where it’s convenient for students. This new facility will give us a presence in another part of metro Detroit and create an opportunity for more people to earn degrees in the high demand fields of business and engineering. With more and more students attending community colleges, it’s important that Wayne State create partnerships like this to offer pathways to a bachelor’s degree.”