- Carmen Gamlin Student Volunteers are Needed for April 1st Career Expo - Contact Nannette McCleary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10:39 AM Mar 7
- Hannah Mathers Warrior Weekend - Spring Break edition
- 3:30 AM Mar 7
- Halie Mcintosh Road Safety in Egypt
- 8:05 AM Mar 6
- Dante' Jones Korean addition to our Detroit flava !
- 7:56 AM Mar 6
- Veronica Bielat Dean Carolyn Shields coeditor of the International Handbook of Educational Leadership and Social (in)justice
- 6:15 AM Mar 6
Submit your best pics for the 2013 Go Global Photo Contest
Have you traveled abroad within the past year and taken pictures of your adventures? If so, they could be worth up to $75 and included in Wayne State University’s International Education Week showcase.
Each year, Wayne State students, staff, faculty and alumni travel around the world and capture amazing memories and submit them as part of the Office of Study Abroad and Global Programs' Go Global Photo Contest.
Amateur photographers are invited to submit up to seven photos. Winners will be selected to receive Barnes & Noble gift cards ranging from $25 to $75.
Winning photos and honorable mentions will be on display during International Education Week Nov. 11-15. The annual observance celebrates the benefits of international education and exchange worldwide.
Submissions will be accepted until 5 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 31. Use the online entry form to submit your photos. For more information about International Education Week, visit internationalweek.wayne.edu.
Photo: Winning "places" category entry from the 2012 Go Global Photo Contest.