- SPA NSF Due Dates
- 1:58 AM Dec 10
- WSU Pre-Health Words of Wisdom From Northern Pakistan
- 9:57 AM Dec 9
- Carrie Leach Institute of Gerontology Research Report
- 8:19 AM Dec 9
- Carmen Gamlin Computer Helpdesk Support Intern/Co-op at Detroit Law Firm - Send Resumes to Carmen Gamlin by Friday
- 8:11 AM Dec 9
- Carmen Gamlin Body Component Engineering Opportunity - BSME Apply today (US, PR and OPT)
- 3:24 AM Dec 9
Help welcome prospective students during the 2013 Fall Open House
Prospective undergraduate students will have an opportunity to explore the campus and speak with admissions counselors and program representatives during Wayne State’s Fall Open House on Saturday, Oct. 19, from 9 a.m. to noon.
Faculty, staff and alumni are encouraged to invite relatives, friends and neighbors to WSU for the free event.
"Open House is a wonderful opportunity for prospective Wayne State students and their families to engage with the university and explore all that we have to offer," says Katie Rawlings, associate director of orientation and admissions events. "You'll really get a sense of what it's like to be a Wayne State student. There's so much to do in three short hours."
Visitors will have a chance to:
- Learn about WSU’s academic programs.
- Look into the Honors Start programs, which offer a leap ahead to highly qualified students interested in medicine, business, engineering or health sciences.
- Meet current students for firsthand details about living and learning on campus.
- Talk to representatives from financial aid, housing and several other campus departments for a heads up on getting started.
- Go on a campus tour to check out the classrooms, libraries and residence halls.