- Carmen Gamlin Daimler Trucks North America, LLC is Hiring Engineers for Multiple Positions - 5 Entry Level and 5 Internships
- 5:47 AM Mar 11
- Carmen Gamlin Volunteer Opportunities WSU Engineering Students at Local Elementary School
- 5:23 AM Mar 11
- James Van Loon NSF Strategic Plan for 2014 – 2018
- 4:44 AM Mar 11
- Ahsan Akram 5 New Places to Eat in Midtown Detroit
- 6:44 AM Mar 10
- scholarscooperative Free Radicals?
- 6:44 AM Mar 10
Global Festival celebrates cultural diversity on campus
Get a taste of world right in the center of campus during the 2013 Global Festival on Wednesday, Sept. 18.
The 43rd annual event, sponsored by the Office of Study Abroad and Global Programs and the Office of International Students and Scholars, is free and includes cultural displays, entertainment, ethnic food tasting, an international bazaar and the Study Abroad Fair.
More than 35 student groups and organizations will staff tables, organized by continent and representing various countries.
“It is an exciting time of the year during which international students and scholars celebrate and share cultural diversity with Wayne State University and surrounding communities,” said Ann Capela, student advisor and program coordinator. “It’s a natural fit to combine the Global Festival and Study Abroad Fair. Students will have the chance experience the food and culture of countries around the world as well as an opportunity to possibly study in one of the represented regions.”
The Global Festival draws more than 4,000 students and visitors to campus each year.
For more information, visit www.services.oiss.wayne.edu/globalfestival/.