- Carmen Gamlin Student Volunteers are Needed for April 1st Career Expo - Contact Nannette McCleary at email@example.com.
- 10:39 AM Mar 7
- Hannah Mathers Warrior Weekend - Spring Break edition
- 3:30 AM Mar 7
- Halie Mcintosh Road Safety in Egypt
- 8:05 AM Mar 6
- Dante' Jones Korean addition to our Detroit flava !
- 7:56 AM Mar 6
- Veronica Bielat Dean Carolyn Shields coeditor of the International Handbook of Educational Leadership and Social (in)justice
- 6:15 AM Mar 6
The Midtown Deals and Discounts Guide is back
After a successful first run, WSU's Office for Economic Development will launch the second edition of its Midtown Deals and Discounts Guide this week. The guide was designed to encourage folks to explore Midtown and support the neighborhood's small businesses.
The 28-page guide features exclusive discounts to 27 additional businesses, bringing the total to more than 40 stores, services and restaurants. New advertisers include Avalon Bakery, City Wings, Maccabees at Midtown, Rodin and the much anticipated Whole Foods.
"Wayne State is committed to being a good neighbor; this guide is just one way that we can help connect our campus community to the many wonderful shops, restaurants and businesses in Midtown," said Lisa Nuszkowski of Wayne State's Office of Economic Development.
The WSU community can expect the Midtown Deals and Discounts Guide to arrive in mailboxes and on newsstands throughout campus the week of April 15. For more information, visit shops.wayne.edu.