- Carmen Gamlin Student Volunteers are Needed for April 1st Career Expo - Contact Nannette McCleary at email@example.com.
- 10:39 AM Mar 7
- Hannah Mathers Warrior Weekend - Spring Break edition
- 3:30 AM Mar 7
- Halie Mcintosh Road Safety in Egypt
- 8:05 AM Mar 6
- Dante' Jones Korean addition to our Detroit flava !
- 7:56 AM Mar 6
- Veronica Bielat Dean Carolyn Shields coeditor of the International Handbook of Educational Leadership and Social (in)justice
- 6:15 AM Mar 6
"W" Week at Wayne State honors women athletes, celebrates community service
Celebrate the Department of Athletics' 38th "W" Week with activities and events promoting health and community service.
"W" Week kicks off Saturday, April 13, with the fourth annual W-Day Brunch, featuring a keynote address from Paula McGee honoring female student athletes who make a difference. McGee, known for her feats on the basketball court, is a reverend, writer and inspirational speaker.
Other "W" Week activities include movie night, a health fair, spirit walk and athletic events. The festivities culminate on Friday, April 19, with WSU student athletes distributing toiletry items collected from the Basic Needs Drive.
"W" Week honors the hundreds of women who have competed in intercollegiate athletics at Wayne State University and who have each played a significant role in shaping the storied history of women's athletics.
The events that are featured during the week all epitomize what women's athletics at Wayne State is - competitive success, academic achievement and community engagement.
For more information and a schedule of events, visit the "W" Week site or call Lisa Seymour at 313-577-4282.